Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu has released a job opportunity for 10th pass candidates. Therefore, interested aspirants can visit the official website to check the details about the vacancies.
As per the notification released by IGCAR, there is a vacancy for the post of Trade Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies from 10th April to 24th April.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancies that has been released by IGCAR, today (24th April) is the last date to apply for the recruitment drive.
Applicants can read the details about the vacancies by visiting the official website and click on the notification number- 01/2019.
Check out vacancy details:
There is a vacancy on the post of Trade Apprentice. IGCAR has released a total of 130 vacancies that will be filled under this recruitment drive.
Check out post-wise vacancy details:
- Turner 5 Posts
- Fitter- 30 Posts
- Electrician- 25 Posts
- Machinist- 5 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)- 2 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic- 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric)- 7 Posts
- Carpenter- 4 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning- 8 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic- 12 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil)- 2 Posts
- Mason / Civil Mistry- 2 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance- 2 Posts
- Plumber- 2 Posts
- Book Binder- 1 Post
- PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant)- 7 Posts
The minimum educational qualification required for the vacancy is that candidates should have passed class 10th and also have ITI certificate.
Note: To know more details about the educational qualification required for the vacancy, candidates should visit the official website.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the interview.
- Starting Date of Application - April 10, 2019
- Last Date of Application - April 24, 2019