The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board (GSEB) has announced the results of Class 12th Science stream on its official website.
Therefore, students who had appeared for the Gujarat Board HSC exams can check their results now.
Candidates can check their results on the following official website:
GSEB has declared the results for over one lakh students who had appeared for the Science stream exam which was held from 7th March and ended on 23rd March 2019.
Here’s how to check Gujarat GSEB HSC Class 12th Science Stream Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of GSEB at gseb.org
2. Click on the link, ‘HSC Science Result 2019’ shown on the homepage
3. Submit your roll number and other details asked on the new page
4. Click on Ok
5. Your result will be shown on the page after a few seconds
6. Download GSEB HSC results
7. Take a printout for further use
However, Gujarat Board will release the results of GSEB Class 12th Commerce and Arts stream results before the month ends. Therefore, candidates from the two stream should keep their eyes on the official website to check their score.
Last year, GSEB declared the HSC Science Class 12th result on 10th May for around 1.35 lakh students.
Out of the total, there were around 55 thousand students who had appeared in the Mathematics stream while 76 thousand students belong to the Biology group.
The overall passing percentage was recorded at 72.99 percent in 2018.