The online registration process for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) has begun from today i.e. November 1, 2018. Therefore, all the interested candidates can visit the official website of NTA to apply their application form.
As per the official notification, the GPAT exam application has begun and this year NTA will conduct the examination. Earlier, the GPAT exam was conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). But, from 2019, the exam will be organised by the National Testing Agency.
After clearing the exam, aspirants will be eligible to take the admission to the Master in Pharmacy programme.
Here's how to apply for GPAT 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in
2. Click on the link to apply for the GPAT application form
3. Register yourself
4. Log in with your user id and password
5. Submit your details asked on the website
6. Click on submit after submitting documents and application fees
7. Download your form and take a printout for further use
These are the important dates that should be remember:
- Online application submission process will begin from 1st November 2018
- Closing date for the submission of online application form is 30th November 2018
- Date of examination is 28th January 2018
Note: For any update or information about the exam, applicants are advised to visit the official website of NTA only.