It must be good news for the MBBS aspirants that the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) will be going to give the last opportunity for the aspirants to apply for the MBBS 2019 exam.
Yes, AIIMS is all set to reopen the code generation procedure for registration from today i.e. 23rd February. This opportunity will remain open till 12th March 2019 only at the official website of AIIMS. So, candidates who have missed to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019, can apply now.
Candidates will have to generate a unique code for completing the final registration process and hence, candidates who have to generate their unique code, for them the final registration process will start from 23rd February 2019.
Here’s how to generate code for AIIMS final registration:
1. Open the official website of AIIMS at aiimsexams.org
2. Click on the ‘academic courses’ shown on the homepage
3. You will direct to a new page
4. Click on the link ‘Proceed for Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR)'
5. Click on the undergraduate courses button on the new page
6. Generate your code for the exam for which you are applying i.e. MBBS/Bsc
7. If your application is accepted by AIIMS, a candidate will receive the code on their registered mobile number and email id.
8. Make online payment
9. Select your city
This year, AIIMS to conduct the MBBS 2019 exam on May 24 and May 25, 2019. Also, the registration process for the same will be done in three-step process:
- Basic Registration
- Generation of Code
- Final Registration
Note: To read the official notification of AIIMS MBBS, click here.