The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has already started the registration process for GATE 2020 exam on its official website. Candidates should also read the official notification to apply for the entrance exam.
The last date to apply for the IIT Delhi GATE exam is September 24, 2019. Therefore, candidates should apply for the vacancies before the closing of the application window.
To submit the application form candidates can visit the official website at gate.iitd.ac.in.
Follow these steps to apply for GATE 2020 Application form 2020:
- Take a printout for further purpose
- Download application form
- Preview GATE 2020 form before final submission
- Make fee payment
- Upload your documents asked on the page
- Click on Ok
- Submit your details asked on the page
- Click on the link which says, 'GATE Online Application Portal is live. Click here to Apply'
- Visit the official website of GATE 2020 at gate.iitd.ac.in
To apply for the entrance exam for GATE 2020, candidates need to submit some important documents which are given below:
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Choice of GATE examination cities
- College name and address with PIN code
- GATE paper (subject)
- Eligibility degree details
- Good quality image of candidate's signature conforming to the requirements specified
- High-quality image of candidate's photograph conforming to the requirements specified
- Scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in pdf format (Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate or Certificate from the Head of the Department/Institute (in the format specified in Appendix A)
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID)(The same ID, in original, should be carried to the examination hall)
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Scanned copy of Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card/UPI details for fee payment
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
Note: To get register yourself for GATE 2020 exam, click here to visit the direct page.