The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) has released a job opportunity for the job aspirants after releasing over 200 vacancies notification on its official website.
As per the official notification, FSSAI has released a total of 275 posts which included several posts like a technical officer, assistant, personal assistant, central food safety officer, assistant director on the official website, fssai.gov.in.
However, the application process will begin on 26th March 2019. The last date to submit the application form is 14th April 2019.
Earlier, FSSAI to start the application process from 15th March, but it was extended to 26th March now. So, candidates who are interested in the vacancies can submit their application form at fssai.gov.in.
Here’s how to apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of FSSAI at fssai.gov.in
2. Click on the link which shows the application forms for 275 vacancies
3. Submit your details asked on the application form
4. Upload your documents and make fee payment
5. Click on Ok
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for further use
Note: To know more details about the latest vacancy released by FSSAI, visit the official website at fssai.gov.in.