Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released a notification for over various 4000 posts on its official website. Therefore, aspirants who are interested in the latest vacancies can submit their application form on the official website.
As per the notification released by FCI, there is a job opportunity released zone-wise for Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade-II (AG-II) (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General/Accounts/Technical/Depot).
All the interested applicants can submit their application form till 25th March only at the official website of FCI at fci.gov.in.
Here’s how to apply for FCI Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website at fci.gov.in.
2. Click on the link which shows the recruitment for 4,100 posts
3. Register yourself to submit the application form
4. Upload your documents asked by the FCI
5. Pay the application fee and then, submit the application form
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future reference
Check out criteria:
The minimum age limit to apply for the vacancies is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 25 years. Candidates belonging to reserved category will get the age relaxation as per the government norms.
FCI has released the vacancies for various zones like North zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone and North East zone.
To know more about the vacancy click here.