The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) released a job notification for Engineers aspirants. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies released at drdo.gov.in.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation in BE/B.Tech or equivalent, Technician (Diploma)/Trade (ITI) apprenticeship training can apply for the vacancies. The last date to apply for the vacancies is September 7.
DRDO Vacancy Details:
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released a total of 80 vacancies for multiple posts.
DRDO post-wise details:
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees (BE/BTech/Equivalent): 30 posts
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering: 5
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Information Science/Information Technology: 7
- Electrical& Electronics Engineering: 3
- Electrical Engineering: 3
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 6
- Mechanical Engineering: 6
2. Trade Apprentice (ITI) Trainees: 30 posts
- Machinist: 3
- Fitter: 6
- Turner: 2
- Electrician: 3
- Welder: 1
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 5
- Electronics Mechanic: 6
- Automobile/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 2
- Electroplater: 1
- Painter General: 1
3. Technician Apprentice (Diploma) Trainees: 20 posts
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering: 5
- Electrical Engineering: 5
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 5
- Mechanical Engineering: 5
Age limit criteria:
The minimum age limit required to apply for the vacancies is 18 years of age. While reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
Salary details for DRDO Jobs:
- Graduate Apprentices (BE/BTech/Eqvt): Rs.4, 984 per month
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma): Rs 3542 per month
- Trade Apprentices (ITI): 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-Skilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt.Gazette notification whichever is applicable.
Know the documents required to apply for DRDO Vacancies:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Aadhaar Card/Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India
- Character Certificate (From 2 different Gazetted Officers)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- BE/BTech/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Police Verification Report
Note: To apply for the vacancies released by DRDO, candidates can click here.