Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has uploaded the marks of Common Graduate Level or SSC CGL Tier I 2018 exam on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result available at ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Tier I exam was held from June 4, 2019, to June 13, 2019. The list of qualified candidates for Tier-II exam has already been released by the Commission on August 20, 2019.
To check SSC CGL Tier 1 marks candidates should keep their roll number and password to check the score.
Follow some steps to check SSC CGL Tier I 2018 Result:
1. Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows, ‘uploading of marks of Combined Graduate Level Tier I exam 2018’
3. A new page will appear on the page
4. Submit your details in the space given on the page
5. Click on Ok
6. Your marks will appear on the page
7. Download your result
8. Take a printout for future references
This year, a total of 15162 candidates have qualified for Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IV General Studies, Finance and Accounts. 150396 candidates have qualified for Tier-II (Paper-I and Paper-II). A total of 8578 candidates have qualified for Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III (Statistics)].
Details about SSC CGL Tier II exam:
As per the reports, SSC is expected to conduct the CGL Tier II 2018 on 11 September 2019 to September 13, 2019. The admit card for the same will be uploaded on the official website at least 7 days prior to the exam.