The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon announce the results of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) National Eligibility Test (NET) today, January 15, 2020. To check the result of NTA CSIR UGC NET, candidates can visit the official website at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
NTA conducted the examination for the CSIR NET exam for chemical sciences, life science, mathematical sciences, physical sciences, earth atmospheric ocean, and planetary science.
The link to check the CSIR UGC NET result will be activated soon. Candidates need to carry their registration number, roll number to check their result.
Around 2,82,116 candidates appeared for the CSIR UGC NET exam across the nation. Candidates who will successfully be qualified for the exam will be eligible for research under junior research fellowship.
Here’s how to check CSIR UGC NET Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of CSIR UGC NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
2. Click on the link which says “JOINT CSIR-UGC NET Exam Result”
3. A PDF file will appear on the page
4. Roll number of selected candidates will appear on the page
5. Download and if required, then take a printout for further purpose
However, CSIR NET 2020 exam will be held on June 21. The application process for the June exam will begin from March 16 and will conclude on April 15, as per the CSIR UGC NET schedule.