All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna has invited application forms for new vacancies released for Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade 2) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer posts on its official website at aiimspatna.org.
The application link for the post of AIIMS Patna vacancy has been activated and will close on or before February 12, 2020.
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade 2)- 206 posts
- UR - 81 Posts
- EWS – 20 Posts
- OBC – 54 Posts
- SC – 36 Posts
- ST – 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse) Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
To apply for the post of Nursing Officer, candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria required:
- Sc. (Post Certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from and Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. Candidates should be registered as Nurses and Midwife with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council
- Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institution/ University. Should be registered as Nurses and Midwife with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council. 2 years’ post-qualification experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital
Important Dates To Remember:
- Last Date of Application - 12 February 2020
Candidates who will qualify for the post will get the following wages:
Level 7 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 44900 -142400) Rs. 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay 4600
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 21 years while the maximum age limit required is 30 years.
- General/OBC – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/EWS – 1200/-
- Ex-Serviceman/PwBD – No Fee
How to Apply for AIIMS Patna Jobs 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can apply at AIIMS Patna's website on or before 12 February 2020.