The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has released its latest recruitment drive for the various posts released at www.cpcl.co.in. Therefore, candidates who are interested in the recruitment can apply on the official website of CPCL.
According to the official notification, CPCL has released the vacancies for the posts of Engineer, IT&S officer, HR officer, and safety officer. There are 42 vacancies have been released by CPCL. Therefore, candidates can apply for the recruitment before 8th October 2018.
Here’s how to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of CPCL at www.cpcl.co.in.
2. Click on the link for the recruitment.
3. Register yourself to generate id and password
4. Submit your application form by login to the website
5. Submit your documents and also pay the application fees
6. Click on OK
7. Download your application form and take a print out for future references
Check out the posts and vacancies released by CPCL:
- Engineer (Chemical): 21 posts
- Engineer (Mechanical): 9 posts
- Engineer (Electrical): 5 posts
- Engineer (Civil): 2 posts
- Engineer (Metallurgy): 1 post
- IT & S Officer: 1 post
- Human Resources Officer: 2 posts
- Safety Officer: 1 post
The application fees for General and OBC categories candidates are Rs 500.
The upper age limit for the candidates who wish to apply is relaxable by five years under SC/ ST category and 3 years for OBC candidates.
However, all candidates are advised that for any information about the vacancies and posts, candidates should check the official website of the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Also, before filling the application form, should read the instructions given on the official website.