The Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) has extended the last date for Common Admission Test (CAT) exam 2020 registration. Therefore, candidates who have not applied for the exam yet can submit their application form now.
As per the official updates, IIM CAT registration will be activated till September 23, 2020. Earlier, the last date for IIM CAT 2020 registration was September 16, 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form for IIM CAT 2020 at iimcat.ac.in. Candidates are advised to apply for IIM CAT 2020 exam on or before the last date.
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, IIM Indore will conduct the CAT 2020 exam in computer-based test mode. The CAT exam will be held on November 29, 2020, at various test centres across the country.
While the IIM CAT 2020 results are expected to release by the second week of January 2021.
Here’s how to apply for IIM CAT 2020:
1. Visit the official website of IIM CAT at iimcat.ac.in
2. Click on the register tab
3. New candidates can login after completing the registration process
4. Your id and password will be generated after registration
5. Upload your documents including photo and signature
6. Complete fee payment
7. Preview the application form before final submission
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for further purpose
- For General category- Rs 2,000
- For SC/ST and PwD category- Rs 1,000