The results of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 are expected to be released on time, that is, by the second week of January, 2017. Speaking to Catch, an official spokesperson of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore confirmed that the results of the top MBA entrance test will be declared on time.
"As of now, everything is on schedule. CAT 2016 results will be declared by the second week of January," said the spokesperson.
CAT scores are used for admission in top MBA colleges and Business Schools such as IIMs across the country.
CAT 2016 exam was held on Sunday, 4 December, 2016. CAT scorecards will consist the following details:
1. Scaled Score of Verbal Ability Section
2. Percentile of Verbal Ability Section
3. Scaled Score of Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation Section (LRDI)
4. Percentile of Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation Section (LRDI)
5. Scaled Score of Quantitative Ability section
6. Percentile of Quantitative Ability Section
7. Overall Scaled Score
8. Overall Percentile
According to MBA expert Parasharanchari, COO of Endeavour Careers, "If we were to summarise CAT 2016 in one line it would be this: An examination with the same format as of CAT 2015 but with a higher difficulty level."