The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the results for the 30th Bihar Judicial Services Preliminary Competitive Examination on its official website. Therefore, aspirants who are waiting for the results can check on the official website of BPSC.
However, BPSC has also released the final answer keys for the Judicial Services Examination.
This year, BPSC has conducted its 30th Bihar Judicial Services Preliminary exam on 27th, 28th November across the state.
According to the reports, a total of 17,610 candidates had appeared for the examination and out of the total aspirants, only 1,100 candidates have qualified the examination and now, eligible for the main examination.
Earlier, BPSC had also released the provisional answer key for Judicial Services Prelims Exam on 30th November 2018.
Here’s how to check BPSC Judicial Services Prelims Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic
2. Click on the link to check BPSC 30th Judicial Services preliminary examination result
3. Submit your details asked on the official website
4. Click on OK
5. Your result will appear on the website
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for a further purpose
Division of qualified candidates:
- Total number of candidates: 1,100
- Unreserved category: 980
- Scheduled caste: 9
- Scheduled tribe: 1
- Very backward classes: 25
- Backward class category: 78