Finally! Bihar Board class 12th or intermediate results has been released on the official website after a long wait. Candidates who have appeared for the BSEB Class 12th exam can visit the official website of Bihar Board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
The result has been released by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Class 12th or intermediate result which was held between February 6 and 16.
Here’s how to check your Bihar Board Class 12th or BSEB intermediate results 2019:
1. Open the official website of Bihar Board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
2. Click on the result link which shows the Bihar Board Class 12th result 2018.
3. Enter your details asked on the official website like roll number and dob.
4. Click on Ok to submit your details
5. Your results will be appeared on the official website of Bihar Board
6. Download your Bihar Board Class 12th result
7. Take a print out for future reference
Know who toppers of different stream:
Arts Stream topper:
Rohini Rani of St Teressa Girls High School High School, Bettiah and Manish Kumar of Gaya College Gaya scored 92.6% and 463 marks.
Science Stream topper:
Rohini Prasad and Pawan Kumar scored 94.6% and become the topper of the Science stream.
As per the BSEB chairman Anand Kishor and RK Mahajan of Bihar education department, this year, topper students have performed well than last year.
Overall passing percentage:
In Science Stream:
81.20% students have successfully qualified the exam.
In Commerce Stream:
A total of 59135 candidates have qualified the examination with a total pass percentage of 93%.
In Arts Stream:
In this stream, 76.53% students have qualified the examination.
This year, over 13 lakh students appeared for the Bihar Board class 12th written examination which was held across 1339 centres in 38 districts.