The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has opened its online application window for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive), and others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts till September 1 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Go to the official website of UPSC - upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, search and click on “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link
- Then click on the desired post
- Register on the portal to fill the UPSC Recruitment 2022 application form
- Once registered, fill the application form, upload all requested documents and pay the applicable fee
- Submit the UPSC Recruitment 2022 application form and take a printout for future reference
The Commission aims to fill up a total of 37 vacancies through this recruitment campaign. “Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner,” reads the official notification.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 25. Reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/PwBD/Women are exempted the fee.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Deputy Director: 4 posts
- Assistant Director: 2 posts
- Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive): 1 post
- Senior Photographic Officer: 1 post
- Photographic Officer: 1 post
- Junior Scientific Officer (Neutron Activation Analysis):1 post
- Junior Scientific Officer (Physics): 1 post
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service: 22 posts
- Director in National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation: 1 post
- Principal in Railway Degree College: 1 post
- Executive Engineer(Civil)/Surveyor of Works (Civil): 2 posts
For education qualification and other important details candidates are advised to check the official notification or visit the official website of UPSC - upsc.gov.in.