The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission or UPPSC has released a recruitment notification inviting candidates for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer in various departments. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies through the official website. The deadline for the submission of the online application form is January 5 next year.
With this recruitment drive, the commission aims to fill up a total of 2,382 vacancies.
UPPSC recruitment 2022: Age Limit
To be eligible, candidates should be between 21 to 40 years of age, as on July 1, 2022.
UPPSC recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC will have to pay RS 105, whereas SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman category candidates are required to pay Rs 65. The application fee for candidates with disabilities is Rs 25.
UPPSC recruitment 2022: Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary between Rs 67,700-2,08,700.
UPPSC recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Gynecologist: 346
- Anesthetist: 476
- Pediatrician: 418
- Radiologist: 68
- Pathologist: 06
- General Surgeon: 401
- General Physician: 488
- Ophthalmologist: 05
- Orthopedician: 02
- N.T. Specialist: 29
- Dermetologist: 46
- Psychiatrist: 32
- Microbiologist: 08
- Forensic Specialist: 52
- Public Health Specialist: 05
For details regarding educational qualifications and the selection process, candidates are advised to check the official notification here.
UPPSC recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Go to the official website of UPPSC - uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, search and click on Medical & Health Service Department vacancy link
- Follow the procedure and register on the portal
- Then login to apply for the vacancies
- Fill up the UPPSC recruitment 2022 application form, pay the fee and submit the form
- Download the UPPSC recruitment 2022 application form and take a printout for future reference
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website of UPPSC.