SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 Download: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on its official website.
The Commission has released the admit cards for Northern Region. Therefore, candidates appearing for SSC MTS & Havaldar Paper 1 for Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand Regions can now download their SSC NR admit cards using their registration number or roll number from the official website of SSC NR at sscnr.nic.in.
To download the SSC NR MTS Admit card, candidates will have to follow some easy steps that are given below:
1. Visit the official website of SSC NR - sscnr.nic.in
2. Click on the link ‘Admit Card For Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021 (Paper-1)’
3. Also, you are advised to read all the instructions and tick on ‘I Agree’
4. Then, submit your login credentials
5. Your SSC MTS Admit Card will appear on the page
6. Download the SSC MTS Admit Card
7. Don’t forget to take the printout for exam purposes
Candidates need to carry their original photo identity card having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate.
If any candidate does not have the Date of Birth mentioned on the photo identity card then he or she must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without admit card’s hard copy.