SSC Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online application forms for the post of SSC Constable on its official website. Interested candidates who have qualified Class 12th can apply for the vacancies released at ssc.nic.in.
The Staff Selection Commission will fill a total of 1411 vacancies for the posts of Constable (Driver)- Male in Delhi Police.
The last date for the submission of the application form is July 29, 2022.
SSC Recruitment 2022: Number of vacancies
As per official updates, the recruitment drive will have a total of 1411 vacancies. Out of the total posts, 1270 vacancies will be filled for the open category and 141 for the Ex-S category.
SSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the posts, candidates should be 12th passed or equivalent from a recognized board.
SSC Recruitment 2022: Here's how to apply
- Visit the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says, "SSC Constable Exam 2022"
- Enter your login details
- Click on submit.
- Submit your application form
- Make the payment of application fees.
- Download your application form.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
- For General Category- Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST and Ex-servicemen (ESM)- fees exempted