The answer key of Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) exam 2022 has been released by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) on its official website.
The BSER has also activated the REET 2022 answer key objection window link. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key can raise objections against it. For each objection, they will have to pay Rs 300 (online mode). The deadline to challenge the answer key is till August 25, 2022.
The REET 2022 exam was held on July 23 and 24, 2022 at exam centres across the state. The Board conducted this year’s examination in two shifts. First shift was held from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm, while the second shift was conducted between 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. REET 2022 exam had 2 levels–level 1 for primary teacher posts and level 2 for secondary teacher posts.
REET 2022 Answer Key: Steps to raise objections against the answer key
- Go to website - reetbser2022.in
- On the homepage, search and click on REET 2022 Answer Key objection window link
- Fill the required details and hit the submit button
- Then challenge the required question, pay the fees and click on the submit button
- Also download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy for future reference
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the BSER.