Rajasthan Secondary Education has started the online registration process for the state Teacher Recruitment 2023 today. Applicants who want to apply for the Level 1 and Level 2 Assistant Teacher posts can apply online by visiting the official website.
The deadline for the submission of the online application form is March 1.
With this recruitment drive, the Rajasthan Government aims to fill a total of 9,712 teacher posts in government schools across the state.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
Applicants belonging to unreserved category are required to pay Rs 100 as an application fee. Those from economically weaker class category can pay Rs 70, 60/- for SC/ST and PwD category. Applicants must note that the application fee must be paid through an online mode during the form filling procedure.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
Applicants should be between 21 to 40 years of age. The state government has allowed age relaxation for the reserved category applicants.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023: Simple steps to apply
- Go to the official site of - recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, search and click on Assistant Teacher recruitment link
- Register on the portal for proceed with the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023 application form
- Once registered, fill in the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023 application form and upload the requested documents
- Pay the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023 application fee and click on the submit button
- Download the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023 application confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for future reference
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
Assistant Teacher: 9108 posts
Assistant Teacher: 604 posts
For more details and queries, applicants are advised to visit the official website.
Also Read: Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023: Apply for over 9700 posts; important details here