Integral Coach Factory (ICF, Chennai) has released a job opportunity for the post of Trade Apprentice on its official website. Candidates who want to work in the Indian Railways department can apply for the vacancies released at https://pb.icf.gov.in/act/index.php.
Under this recruitment drive, a total of 876 vacancies will be filled for the post of Trade Apprentice.
Candidates who are 10th pass can apply for the vacancies before July 26, 2022. The online application window has been opened on June 27, 2022.
ICF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Total posts- 876 vacancies
- For Freshers- 276 vacancies
- For Ex. ITI- 600 vacancies
ICF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- For Freshers: Candidates who have passed class 10th (High School) with 50% Marks and Science/ Math as a Subject in 10+2 Level, can apply for the vacancies.
- For Ex. ITI: Applicants who have qualified class 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade, can also apply.
ICF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- Min. Age: 15 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 24 Yrs.
For more details, click here to read the official notification
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Submission of Online Application Form: 27 June 2022
- Registration Last Date: 26 July 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 26 July 2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon