The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has put out the hall ticket for the OPSC Assistant Director written exam 2021 on its official website. Candidates who have registered for the examination can download their hall tickets from the official website of OPSC.
The Commission will conduct the exam on October 29 and 30, 2022 in two shifts. The forenoon shift will be held from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and the afternoon shift will start from 2:00 pm and end on 5:00 pm. The venue and address of the written examination is - Cambridge School, Cambridge School, Cantonment Road, Buxibazar, Cuttack, 753001.
“The PWD candidates will be given 40 minutes extra time each for Paper I and II and 1-hour extra time each for Paper III and IV,” reads the official notification.
The OPSC has shortlisted 592 candidates for the written examination. With this recruitment drive, the Commission aims to fill a total of 17 vacancies of Assistant Directors in the OS&ES Cadre.
OPSC Assistant Director 2021 admit card: here’s how to download
- Go to the official website of OPSC - opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, search and click on the ‘Assistant Director’ admit card link
- Enter your credentials and click on the submit button to download the OPSC Assistant Director 2021 admit card
- The OPSC Assistant Director 2021 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check and download the OPSC Assistant Director 2021 admit card and take a printout for future reference
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website of OPSC.