NIACL Recruitment 2021: The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL), a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company has released a job opportunity for the posts of Administrative Officers (Generalists) (Scale-1) on its official website. However, the online registration process will start on September 1. Therefore, candidates who want to apply for the posts can now check the official notification released at newindia.co.in.
The last date for the online registration process is September 21. So, candidates are advised to submit their application form before the closing of the application window.
Under this recruitment drive, NIACL will fill 300 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officers ( Generalists ) ( Scale-1 ).
NIACL is expected to conduct the phase 1 exam (Objective) in October 2021 while the phase 2 online exam (Objective+ Descriptive) in November 2021.
NIACL AO recruitment 2021: Vacancy details:
A total of 300 posts has been released by NIACL for Administrative Officers.
NIACL AO recruitment 2021: Age limit:
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 21 years while the maximum age limit for the post is 30 years.
NIACL AO recruitment 2021: Application fee
Candidates belonging to the unreserved category are advised to pay Rs 750. While candidates from reserved category (SC/ST and PwBD) need to pay Rs 100 as an application fee.
Know how to apply for NIACL AO Jobs 2021:
1. Visit the official website of NIACL at newindia.co.in
2. Click on the recruitment tab
3. Click on the registration link
4. Create your credentials for the application process
5. Submit your application form
6. Make fee payment
7. Upload your relevant documents
8. Submit your application form
9. Download your application form
10. Take a printout of the application form
Important Dates To Remember:
- Submission of online application form: September 1, 2021
- Last date for online registration: September 21, 2021
Also Read: IOCL Recruitment 2021: 480 vacancies released for Apprentice post; 10th pass can apply