NHM AP Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission, Andhra Pradesh or NHM AP has invited an online application form for the post of Mid Level Health Provider. The recruitment drive has been released by the Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare Mission Directorate, National Health Mission, Andhra Pradesh.
Under this recruitment drive, a total of 3393 vacancies will be filled for the Mid Level Health Provider post. To know more details about NHM AP Vacancy, candidates should check the official notification.
NHM AP Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details District Wise
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam- 633
- East Godavari, West Godavari & Krishna- 1003
- Guntur, Nellore and Prakasam- 786
- Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapur & Kurnool- 971
NHM AP Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the post, candidates should have completed their B.Sc. in Nursing from a recognized university that should be registered in the AP Nursing Council. He or she also has completed the CPCH as an integrated certificate programme during their B.Sc.
The maximum age limit required for the post is 35 years of age as of October 21, 2021. Reserved category aspirants will get the age relaxation as per govt norms.
- MHLP 2021 application starts- October 23, 2021
- Last date to apply- November 6, 2021
- Publication of Provisional Merit List- November 10, 2021
- Last date to receive objection on Provisional Merit List- November 12, 2021
- Publication of Final Merit List- November 15, 2021
- Publication of Provisional Selection List-November 19, 2021
- Last date to receive objection on Provisional Selection List-November 21, 2021
- Publication of Final Selection List- November 24, 2021
- Counselling Schedule- November 27 to 30, 2021
Note: To know more detailed information about NHM AP Recruitment, candidates can visit the official website- cfw.ap.nic.in.