ICG Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released an official notification for the posts of Navik and Yantrik on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details about the latest recruitment drive of ICG.
Indian Coast Guard has invited 350 posts for Navik and Yantrik. The online application form can be filled from July 2 through the official website- joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Total Posts- 350
- Navik General (Duty)- 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch)- 50
- Yantrik (Mechanical)- 20
- Yantrik (Electrical)- 13
- Yantrik (Electronics)- 7
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021: Age Limit
For Navik (GD) and Yantrik- Born between Feb 1, 2000, to Jan 31, 2000, can apply for the post
For Navik (DB)- Candidates born between April 1, 2000, to March 31, 2004, can apply for ICG
Note: For SC/ST students, there will be an age relaxation of 5 years while 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021: Educational qualification
Eligibility Criteria Required:
- For Navik (General Duty): Candidates who have qualified class 12 with Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) can apply for the post.
- For Navik (Domestic Branch): Candidates who have qualified class 10th from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) can submit their application form
- For Yantrik: 10th class passed from an education board recognised by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)" and "Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)".
- Note: To know more details about the eligibility criteria required for ICG Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 2021, read the official notification.
For Unreserved Category- Rs 250
Here’s how to apply for ICG Recruitment 2021:
Candidates need to visit the official website-- https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and submit their application form. Candidates are advised to submit their correct information asked on the application form.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
The selection criteria for ICG Navik and Yantrik posts will be based on candidates’ performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification, and document verification during stage-I, II, III & IV of the selection procedure.