Indian Army NCC 51 Recruitment 2021: If you want to join the Indian Army then a recruitment notification has been released for the NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course (April 2022) Short Service Commission (NT) for Men & Women (Including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel) on its official website.
Therefore, unmarried male and unmarried female candidates can submit their online forms from October 5, 2021. The last date for the submission of the online application form is November 3, 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to submit their Indian Army NCC 51 application form at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army NCC 51 Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
NCC Men - 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
NCC Women - 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course (April 2022) Short Service Commission (NT) For Men & Women (Including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel)
Indian Army NCC 51 Eligibility Criteria
- For NCC 'C' Certificate Holders – Candidates must hold the graduation degree with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Candidates should have served for a minimum of two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Grading – He or she should have obtained a minimum of a ‘B' Grade in the ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Aspirants who don’t have NCC ‘C’ certificate are not eligible to apply for the course.
Indian Army NCC 51 Age Limit:
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 19 years while the maximum age limit required to apply for the post is 25 years.
Indian Army NCC 51 Salary:
Candidates who will qualify for the exam will get the following salary:
- Lieutenant - Level 10, Rs. 56,100 - 1,77,500
- Captain - Level 10 B Rs. 61,300 - 1,93,900
- Major - Level 11 Rs. 69,400 - 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel - Level 12A, Rs. 1,21,200 - 2,12,400
- Colonel - Level 13 Rs. 1,30,600 - 2,15,900
- Brigadier - Level 13A, Rs. 1,39,600 - 2,17,600
- Major General - Level 14, Rs. 1,44,200 - 2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG - Scale Level 15, Rs. 1,82,200 - 2,24,100
- Lt Gen HAG+Scale - Level 16, Rs. 2,05,400 - 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) - Level 17, Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed) COAS Level 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) - MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
- During the entire training period, candidates will get the fixed stipend for Cadet Training Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets.
Selection Process for Indian Army NCC 51 Posts
SSB will call the shortlisted candidates for a two-stage selection procedure that will be held at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB).
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Submission of Online Application - 05 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application - 03 November 2021