The Indian Army has opened its online application window for recruitment in the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 10+2 Entry Scheme - 48. The deadline to register for the entry scheme is September 21, 2022.
The recruitment drive is being held by the Indian Army to fill up a total of 90 vacancies for this entry. Cadets who successfully complete the 4-year course will be granted Permanent Commission in the Indian Army in the rank of Lt.
Unmarried male candidates who have cleared Class 12 (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 60 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a Government authorized education board are eligible to apply for this entry. They must have appeared in the Joint Entrance Examination (Mains) 2022.
As per the official notification, the training of the cadets will be of 5 years, which will include basic military (1 year) and technical training (4 years).
Candidates applying for the Scheme should not be less than 16 ½ years and must not exceed the age of 191⁄2 years.
Here’s how to apply
- Go to Indian Army’s official website - joinindianarmy.gov.in
- Click on the apply online tab available on the homepage
- Then click on TES-48 entry scheme option
- Fill the Indian Army 10+2 TES 48 recruitment 2022 application form
- Upload the required documents, pay the application fee and submit the application form
- Download the confirmation page of Indian Army 10+2 TES 48 Recruitment 2022 for future reference
For more details check official notification here.