The India Post has opened its online application window for the recruitment of postman, mail guards, and other posts. Interested candidates can check the job announcement on the official website of the India Post.
With this recruitment drive, India Post aims to fill a total of 98,083 posts in the organisation. The Government has sanctioned these vacant posts in total 23 circles across the country.
India Post Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Postman: 59,099 posts
Mail Guard: 1,445 posts
Multi-Tasking (MTS): 37,539 posts
The minimum eligibility requirement for India Post Recruitment 2022 is a Class 10 certificate from a recognised board. Since the requirement for each vacancy is different, candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying for the posts.
Candidates applying for the postman, mail guards, and other posts should be between 18 to 32 years of age.
India Post Recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Go to the official website of India Post that is -indiapost.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the recruitment link
- Select the desired post and review the requirements
- Login on the website and fill the India Post Recruitment 2022 application form
- Recheck the application form, pay the application fee and submit it
- Download the India Post Recruitment 2022 acknowledgement form and keep a printout for future use
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website - indiapost.gov.in.