India Post Recruitment 2021: The Chief Postmaster General’s Office, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai has released job opportunities under the sports quota. Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application form on or before November 27.
Applicants are advised to submit their application form through the official website of India Post Sports Quota Recruitment at dopsportsrecruitment.in.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Maharashtra Circle: Vacancy Details
Total vacancies- 257 posts
- Postal Assistant- 93
- Postman- 113
- Sorting Assistant- 9
- Multi-Tasking Staff- 42
India Post Recruitment 2021 Maharashtra Circle: Age Limit
- For Postman/Mail Guard and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant posts- the minimum age limit required for the posts is 18 years while the maximum age limit for the posts is 27 years.
- For Multi Tasking Staff post- The minimum age limit required for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit required for the post is 25 years.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Maharashtra Circle: Application Fee:
- For General and OBC- Rs 200
- For Woman candidates, transgender woman candidates, SC/ST- exempted from payment of application fees
India Post Recruitment 2021 Maharashtra Circle: Important Dates
Submission of online application: 28 October 2021
Last date of online application: 27 November 2021
How to Apply Online for India Post Maharashtra Circle Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of India Post Sports Quota at — dopsportsrecruitment.in
- Click on the registration tab
- Submit your required details
- Make online fee payment
- Fill the application form
- Take a printout of the same for future reference.