The answer key of the Gujarat State Eligibility Test or GSET 2022 has been released today. Candidates who appeared in the examination can visit the official website of GSET and check the answer key.
Candidates must know that they are allowed to challenge the answer key from November 7 till November 19. They should submit their objections (if any) in a format specified on the GSET portal.
The Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2022 was held on November 6.
It is to be noted that, candidates can challenge the answer key by paying a fee of Rs 1,000 (per question). They can pay the fee by submitting a demand draft payable to the "Member Secretary, GSET," along with standard books or literature to support their position.
Gujarat SET 2022 answer key: Here’s how to check
- Go to the official website of GSET - www.gujaratset.in
- On the homepage, search and click on the Gujarat SET 2022 answer key link
- Then login on the official portal by entering credentials to check the Gujarat SET 2022 answer key
- Gujarat SET 2022 answer key will appear on the screen
- Check the Gujarat SET 2022 answer key and take a printout for future reference
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the GSET.