Government Medical College (GMC) has released job opportunities for people who attained the age of 60 years. The vacancies are invited for multiple positions like Senior Staff Nurse, Junior Grade Nurse, and others.
The application form for the posts can be submitted on or before March 29, 2020, via online mode. The notification for the post of GMC will be released on March 19, 2020.
GMC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Sr. Staff Nurse/ Sr. Grade Nurse – 45 Posts
- Jr. Staff Nurse/ Jr. Grade Nurse – 75 Posts
- ANM/FMPHW – 10 Post
GMC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Sr. Staff Nurse/ Sr. Grade Nurse, Jr. Staff Nurse/ Jr. Grade Nurse – Applicants should at least pass 10+2 to apply for the post or people who have a qualification with B.Sc, Nursing are eligible to apply
- ANM/FMPHW – Aspirants who hold the Matric with Multi-Purpose Health worker training certificate course can apply.
GMC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit –
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 63 years.
GMC Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
Candidates who will qualify for the post will get the following salary:
- Sr. Staff Nurse/ Sr. Grade Nurse- Level 6
- Jr. Staff Nurse/ Jr. Grade Nurse – Level 4
- ANM/FMPHW – Level 2
- Notification Date: 19 March 2020
- Last date for submission of application for GMC Recruitment 2020: 29 March 2020
Note: To know the official details about the GMC recruitment, candidates can read the official notification here.