ESIC Recruitment 2022: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited online entries for the recruitment of 3847 vacancies. Candidates who are unaware of this recruitment drive then scroll down this article to know more information.
As per the official notification, ESIC will recruit candidates for the posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) across the country.
To apply for the ESIC Recruitment 2022, candidates should visit the official website –www.esic.nic.in.
The online application form has already been released on January 15, 2022, and the last date for the submission of the application form is February 15, 2022.
Under this recruitment drive, a total of 3847 vacant positions will be filled in different places.
Selected candidates will be posted according to the vacancies available in Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Directorate Medial Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, North East, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Regional Office Delhi, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 3847
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)- 1726
- Stenographer – 163
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)- 1931
ESIC Recruitment: Selection process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online examination.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC UDC, Steno and, MTS Posts
- UDC –Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of computers including the use of office suites and databases.
- Stenographer –12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- MTS – 10th pass from a recognized board.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Submission of online application – January 15, 2022
- Last date for submitting 0nline application – February 15, 2022
Selected candidates will get the salary as per the given details:
- UDC & Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs 25,500- Rs 81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS – Pay Level – 1 (Rs 18,000- Rs 56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
In addition to Pay, the selected candidates will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance, and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- UDC & Steno –18 to 27 years
- MTS –18 to 25 years
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- UDC – Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Computer Skill Test.
- Stenographer- Main Examination and Skill Test in Stenography.
- MTS –Prelims Exam and Mains Exam.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen – Rs 250.