Looking for a government job during COVID-19 lockdown, then Elementary Education, Himachal Pradesh has invited vacancies for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format.
There is a total of 554 vacancies released for TGT and the application form for the post will be filled till April 4, 2020.
Elementary Education HP Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Total posts: 554 vacancies
- TGT Arts post- 307
- Non-Medical post- 143
- Medical Department post- 104
Elementary Education HP TGT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- TGT (Arts) – Applicants should hold a B.A./B.com. with at least 50% Marks and 1-year bachelors in Education or B.A./B.com. With at least 45 % Marks and 1-year bachelor's in Education.
- TGT (Medical) - B.Sc.(NM) with at least 50 % marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed).
- TGT (Non-Medical) – Candidates who hold a degree of B.Sc.(NM) with at least 50 % marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed).
Elementary Education HP TGT Recruitment 2020 Age Limit –
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 45 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved candidates as per government norms)
Elementary Education HP TGT Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Candidates who want to apply for the positions will have to send their application form along with the relevant documents to the following address on or before April 04, 2020:
Office of concerned Deputy Director of Elementary Education.
- Notification Date: 2 April 2020
- Last date for submission of application for Elementary Education HP Recruitment 2020: 4 April 2020
Note: To know more details about the vacancies candidates can click here.
Also Read: SED Punjab Recruitment 2020: Over 1000 vacancies released for ETT teacher posts; apply before March 31