DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released a job opportunity for various posts on its official website-- dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Candidates who have qualified class 10th are eligible to apply for the latest vacancies released by DSSSB.
Through this recruitment drive, DSSSB will fill vacancies for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Manager, Deputy Manager, and others.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Total posts- 547 vacancies
Manager (Accounts): 02 posts
Deputy Manager (Accounts): 18 posts
Assistant Store Keeper: 05 posts
Store Attendant: 06 posts
Junior Labour Welfare Inspector: 7 posts
Tailor Master: 01 post
Publication Assistant: 01 post
Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education Teacher): 364 posts
Accountant: 01 post
PGT Music (Male): 01 post
PGT Psychology (Male): 01 post
PGT Psychology (Female): 01 post
PGT Computer Science (Male): 07 post
PGT Computer Science ( Female): 19 posts
PGT (Fine Arts/ Painting) (Male): 01 post
PGT Urdu (Male): 03 posts
PGT Urdu (Female): 03 posts
PGT English (Male): 13 posts
PGT English (Female): 14 posts
PGT EVGC ( Male): 19 posts
PGT EVGC ( Female): 35 posts
PGT Horticulture: 02 posts
PGT Punjabi (Female): 02 posts
PGT Sanskrit (Female): 21 posts
DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Application Process
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will start the application process on July 28, 2022. The last date for the submission of the application process is August 27, 2022.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- For Manager (Accounts) posts: Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. OR M.Com from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Store Keeper: Matriculation / Higher Secondary with Science subjects (Physics and Chemistry) preferably ITI trained in Mechanical and Electrical Trades. Should be able to render security at the appropriate scale fixed by the Delhi Administration from time to time.
- Accountant: Graduate from a recognized University.
- Store Attendant: Matriculation with Science subjects (Physics and Chemistry).
Note: For more detail, read the official notification released by DSSSB for various posts.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Candidates will have to appear for the One Tier / Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test/Physical EnduranceTest/Driving Test wherever applicable.
DSSSB Application Fee
- Unreserved category- Rs 100
- Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen- NIL
DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Submission of application form: July 28, 2022
- Last date to register online: August 27, 2022
Also Read: NHM Recruitment 2022: Over 5000 Community Health Officer vacancies released in this state; check details