DRDO Recruitment 2022: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited applications for the post of Research Associate on its official website.
The selection to the post of DRDO Research Associate will be done on the basis of walk-in interview. Therefore, candidates need not to appear for the written examination.
Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in Interview on the given schedule mentioned in the official notification.
For more details about the DRDO Vacancy 2022 candidates should read the following article...
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
The total number vacancies released for the post of Research Associate is 3.
Interested candidates will have to visit the Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur-342 011 (Rajasthan), for walk-in Interview on June 13, June 14 and June 15, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria/Educational Qualification
- PhD or equivalent degree in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science OR having three years of Research, Teaching and Design and Development experience.
Details of the three Research Associate posts are given below:
Duration of Fellowship: 2 years
Fellowship Emolument at present:
Selected candidates will get salary of Rs 54,000 per month with HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
The maximum age limit required for the post is 35 years as on the date of interview. However, age relaxation is allowed up to 5 years for SC/ST/PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Those candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category are required to produce the original caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
Procedure for attending an interview:
- The eligible candidate can "Walk-in for an interview at Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur-342 011 (Rajasthan) at 10:00 Hrs on the date mentioned above".
- While appearing for the interview, the candidates are required to submit complete Bio-Data with a recent passport size photograph and one set of self-attested copies of all Degrees/Academic qualification certificates/Mark Sheet/Experience Certificate etc.
- Candidates are requested to produce original certificates related to age, educational qualification and experience.
- Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should produce a NOC issued by the present employer.
Note: For more details, please visit: https://www.drdo.gov.in/
(With ANI inputs)