The Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited (BECIL) has invited applications for Staff Nurse, Public Relation Officer (PRO) and other posts. The deadline to register for the posts is August 31 2022. The BECIL aims to fill up a total of 54 vacancies through this recruitment campaign.
Steps to apply for BECIL recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of BECIL - www.becil.com
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click on the ‘Registration Form (Online)’ option
- Follow the registration process and fill out the BECIL recruitment 2022 application form for the desired post
- Upload the requested documents, pay the fee and submit the BECIL recruitment 2022 application form
- Keep a printout of the BECIL recruitment 2022 application form for future reference
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Women category have to pay a registration fee of Rs 750, while those who fall under the SC/ST/ PH/EWS category are required to pay Rs 450.
Those applying for the posts should not be more than 45 years of age.
BECIL recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer: 8 posts
- Senior Program Manager (Technical): 1 post
- Public Relation Officer (PRO): 1 post
- Junior Program Manager (Technical): 2 posts
- Program Manager (Administrative): 1 post
- Yoga Therapist: 2 post
- Staff Nurse: 12 posts
- Panchakarma Technician: 13 posts
- Audiologist: 1post
- Ophthalmic Technician/ Optometrist: 1 post
- OT Technician (Ophthalmic): 1 post
- Assistant Library Officer: 1 post
- Panchkarma Attendant: 10 posts
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website- www.becil.com. They can check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and other details available in the official notification.