The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification asking eligible applicants to apply for Fishery Development Officer (FDO) and Allied Cadre posts under the Fishery Department. The online registration process will begin on August 22 and the deadline to apply for the posts is September 22 this year.
Through this recruitment drive, APSC aims to fill up a total of 32 posts of Fishery Development Officer and Allied Cadre in the Fishery Department.
APSC Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
Applicants should possess a Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F. Sc) or Master of Science (Fisheries) degree from a Government recognised institute.
APSC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Applicants applying for the posts should be between 21 to 38 years of age. The Commission has relaxed the upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
APSC Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Applicants belonging to the General/EWS category have to pay Rs 285.40 as an application fee, whereas SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category candidates are required to pay Rs 185.40. For BPL/PWBD category candidates the application fee is Rs 35.40.
APSC Recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Go to APSC’s website - apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the fishery department officer post link
- Follow the registration procedure and fill out the APSC Recruitment 2022 application form
- Upload requested documents, pay the necessary fee and confirm the registration
- Submit the APSC Recruitment 2022 application form and save the confirmation page for future purposes
Note: Before applying for the FDO and Allied Cadre posts, applicants should read the official notification. The APSC recruitment 2022 notice can be found on the official website - apsc.nic.in.