The Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor's upcoming movie Sanju's trailer has recently come out and it has got a great response from the critics and audience. The interesting thing is that 5 years back also Ranbir Kapoor had a great time at the box office.
Actually, today no doubt Ranbir Kapoor's career's biggest film ever Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani has completed 5 years. It is very rare that some of the films stay in the heart of the audience. Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani is literally a film that changed the concept of living a life without a goal. This film inspired some people to have a goal not just to live a life with family and drama.
Here we have the five dialogues of the film that will tell you why this film is even more special to the audience and the fans of Ranbir Kapoor. These five dialogues will surely give some goosebumps and will give you the time to think about your career.
Here are the five dialogues: -
1. Main udna chahta hoon, daudna chahta hoon, girna bhi chahta hoon ... bus rukna nahi chahta
2. 22 tak padhai, 25 pe naukri, 26 pe chokri, 30 pe bachche, 60 pe retirement ... aur phir maut ka intezaar ... dhat aaisi ghisi piti life thodi jeena chahta hoon
3. "Jitna bhi try karo, life mein kuch na kuch chhutega hi. Toh jahaan hai, uska mazaa lete hai na"
4. Badtameezi ek bimaari hai ... aaisi bimaari joh dheere dheere waqt ke saath budhape mein badal jaati hai ... main kehta hoon jab tak budhapa nahi aata ... todhi badtameezi hi kar lete hai
5. "Kahin pe pahunchne ke liye kahin se nikalna bahut zaroori hota hai. Sahi waqt pe cut lena chahiye warna gile-shikwe hone lagte hain !!".
No doubt this is just 5 years but even after 50 years, this film will be special for the section of the audience.