Ordering pizza online is the favorite thing of many people across the world. How do you feel if your pizza’s topping contains inedible things? Well, you must be burst out in anger. The same thing has happened with a woman in England, who ordered pizza from the famous chain, Domino’s and what she got in topping is something that nobody can ever expect.
Taking her ordeal to Facebook, Gemma Barton, who lives in England’s Lancashire revealed that she ordered pizza from Domino’s and as toppings, she received nuts and bolts.
She shouted at Domino’s for not paying attention to safety and health while sharing the pizza’s photo topped with nuts and bolts.
Also Read: Woman eats five-day-old sushi from service station; what happens next will shock you!
Barton wrote in the caption, "Absolutely horrified by what I found in my dominos order the other night. Can't believe I ate half of this. Dominos do a quality check?!?! Yeah right!! a full-on NUT AND BOLT baked in the pizza!!! PLEASE PLEASE double check your pizzas before eating I'd hate if I or anyone ingested these!! Be careful when ordering from Domino's Pizza at the Thornton-Cleveleys branch on Fleetwood Rd North."
"Serious choking hazard and health and safety issue here sort yourselfs Domino's Pizza," she added.
Check out her post:
As soon as she shared the post on FB, it immediately went viral and netizens started giving their reactions to the shocking pizza.
As per Metro UK reports, Dominos also apologized to her and released a statement, “At Domino's, we take customer satisfaction and safety extremely seriously - contamination of this nature is extremely rare. As soon as we received Ms. Barton's complaint in July we apologised for the distress caused and thoroughly investigated it at a store level. We swiftly offered Ms. Barton a full refund which she accepted at the time. We have reminded our store team of the correct process to avoid any future issues of this nature.”
What’s your reaction to this shocking incident?
Also Read: Shocking footage shows woman throwing scissors at complaining customer; video goes viral