Home » Bizarre News » OMG! Woman’s hair catches fire while working in kitchen; video will give you chills
 
SPEED NEWS

OMG! Woman’s hair catches fire while working in kitchen; video will give you chills

Speed News Desk | Updated on: 29 September 2021, 14:26 IST
Woman’s hair catches fire while working in kitchen

Horrifying footage of a woman working in the kitchen with her burning hair has gone viral on social media. The video was shared on Twitter by Prashant Sahu along with a caption, “This Lady is on Fire.”

In the video, the woman is seen working near the gas stove in the kitchen. After a few seconds, she can be seen kneeling to take some utensils from the drawer.


Also Read: TV actress hair catches fire during birthday celebration; scary video goes viral

During this time, her hair catches fire. The shocking part of the video is that the woman doesn’t realize that her hair catches fire and she is seen busy doing her works.

Watch the video to know what happens next:

 

Moments later, the woman seems to feel the heat on her head and douse the fire on her head.
Reportedly, the incident took place on September 16. However, the location of the incident is still unknown.

Also Read: News Blooper: Fire extinguisher explodes in news presenter’s hands; horrific moment goes viral

The viral clip has left netizens in shock.

“Thank God, She Is safe, it could have been me serious,” a user wrote.

Another commented, “She might be a Nigerian or South African. They have very dense and thick hair.”

Also Read: Oh No! Woman’s hair accidentally catches fire while singing Christmas carol with boyfriend

First published: 29 September 2021, 14:23 IST
 
NEXT STORY