Last night's episode of the popular reality show Bigg Boss season 11 saw the contestants playing actively in the luxury budget task which was titled as- Bigg Boss Cushion Factory. The housemates got divided into two teams one headed by Vikas Gupta and the other headed by his rival Shilpa Shinde. In the following task, Bigg Boss would assign an order to both the teams and the one completing the order on time will be the winner.
During the task a lot of things took place and for all those who missed the drama in the last night's episode, check out these 5 catch points that grabbed everyone's attention.
Check them out:
Akash Dadlani and Puneesh Sharma discuss about Pooja having feelings for Luv Tyagi. #BB11— COLORS (@ColorsTV) October 31, 2017
1. The housemates including Puneesh Sharma and Akash Dadlani talks about Dhinchak Pooja's feeling for the at present captain of the house, Luv Tyagi.
2. The luxury budget task begins in which Shilpa Shinde and Hina Khan acts as the 'best buddies' and plans to steal money from Vikas's tijori.
3. Vikas comes to know through Hiten that all of the money from his tijori has been looted by Shilpa and in order to take a revenge Vikas rejects all the cushions of Shilpa's team.
4. Hina hides all the money that they took from Vikas's tijori. Later when the material for the cushions come, Vikas rushed into the room and took all the cotton and after that Shilpa came to bargain with Vikas to get the cotton back but Vikas refuses and Shilpa walks out. Shilpa gave money to everyone and asked everyone to hide their money.
Bandgi Kalra tries to tell Puneesh Sharma about Akash Dadlani's real intentions. #BB11— COLORS (@ColorsTV) October 31, 2017
5. Puneesh tried to convince Bandgi to give all her money to Vikas but she refused and they decided not to give their money to anyone but to steal money from Akash since according to them he was also playing a game with them.
For more updates related to Bigg Boss 11, stay tuned!