Television reality show Bigg Boss season 11 started last night and both the celebrity and commoner contestants rather than being tired, became active and started showing their true colours. While the fights and drama take place a day or two after the show begins but this time it seems as if the contestants have made an agenda to attract the audience through arguments and fights.
For those who missed the last night's episode, here we have compiled a list of moments that took away the last night's first episode. Check out the 5 moments that stole the first day show:
1. 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain' fame Shilpa Shinde and the programming head of &TV Vikas Gupta picked up their fighting strings that they ahd left on the stage on again and got into a heated argument. Where on one hand Shilpa clarified her side of the story, the latter Vikas taunted Shilpa for doing “unnecessary drama” and even called her a 'psycho' and 'mentally challenged person.'
2. Another bomb broke when Sapna Chaudhary got offended by Zubair Khan's 'non-veg' shayari and asked him to mind his language especially in front of women which got into his nerves.
3. Soon Puneesh stepped into their matter and a verbal fight took place where Zubair started shouting his lungs out at him and even said he doesn't need any TRP because he is the TRP himself.
4. While the contestants were engaging with each other, the 'padosi' contestants started making their demands in food since they didn't have kitchen and have to depend on the housemates for the food. A verbal fight took place when padosi Luv Tyagi ordered Vikas Gupta and made direct demands and orders food and other requirements from them.
5. To cool down such a heated day, Bigg Boss planned a surprise for Hina Khan and Benafsha Soonawalla who had their birthdays. The whole house celebrated their birthday by cutting cake and dancing.
Meanwhile, there are 18 contestants who have entered the Bigg Boss house this time and the names include those of TV actors Shilpa Shinde, Hiten Tejwani, Hina Khan, Priyank Sharma, VJ Benafsha Soonawalla , Jyoti Kumari, Shivani Durgah, Sapna Choudhary, Puneesh Sharma, Zubair Khan, Arshi Khan, Bandgi Kalra, Akash Anil Dadlani, Sabyasachi Satyapathi, Luv Tyagi, Mehjabi Siddiqui and Vikas Gupta.
For more updates related to Bigg Boss 11, stay tuned!