Home » national news » 4-yr-old boy dies after swallowing rubber toy inside snack packet
 
SPEED NEWS

4-yr-old boy dies after swallowing rubber toy inside snack packet

News Agencies | Updated on: 2 November 2017, 10:49 IST
(ANI)

In a tragic incident, a four-year-old boy died after gulping a rubber toy in a snack packet accidentally in Eluru town of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh.

The minor, identified as Nireekshan Kumar, bought a snack packet and consumed a free toy inside the packet by mistake.

Victim's father, Lakshman said the boy immediately fell down unconscious and was rushed to a government hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead.

-ANI

First published: 2 November 2017, 10:49 IST
 
PREVIOUS STORY
NEXT STORY