The teaser of Banjo, starring Riteish Deshmukh and Nargis Fakhri, has been released.
And while the stunning trailer seems to be all about music, colours and romance, the teaser also features Nargis showing off some Lavani moves.
The actress, who is currently gearing up for the release of Housefull 3, has donned a traditional Maharashtrian saree for the video.
The scene in question is a part of a dream sequence, where Riteish imagines Nargis as his bride. Watch the video here:
According to a news report, it took Nargis two hours to get into the skin of her Maharashtrian character for the Lavani scene.
While the actress looks stunning, this is hardly the first time that the Marathi Mulgi magic has conquered our screens. Here are seven times when Bollywood won us over with Nauvari magic.
1. Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra in Bajirao Mastani (2015)
2. Vidya Balan in Ferrari Ki Sawaari (2012)
3. Katrina Kaif in Agneepath (2012)
4. Madhuri Dixit in Sailaab (1990)
5. Rani Mukerji in Aiyyaa (2012)
6. Asin in Khiladi 786 (2012)
7. Helen in Inkaar (1978)