In the latest development to the Sheena Bora murder case, Indrani Mukerjea, on 2 September, said that Mikhail is her adopted son.
This was revealed by her to her lawyers this morning, according to a report by India Today.
It was believed till now that Mikhail and Sheena were Indrani's children. Mikhail also has never hinted about the fact that he is an adopted child.
Sheena Bora's father, on 1 September, demanded that Indrani should be sentenced to death for killing their daughter.
Five questions for Mikhail Bora
1. In the era of social media, why didn't Mikhail try to find Sheena through Facebook, Twitter etc.?
2. Mikhail claims that he loved his sister very much. If so, then why did he keep quiet for the sake of Rs 40,000 that Indrani paid him per month?
3. What does Mikhail Bora know that the police don't?
4. What are the documents in his possession which he says will prove Indrani's guilt?
5. When did he decide to join Rahul Mukerjea in attempting to to file the missing person report about Sheena and why?