Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited application forms for various posts of Faculty. The application form can be submitted through the online mode only at uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC will fill a post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, UP Police Radio Service, Research Officer, and Lecturer in various departments against the advertisement number 2/2020.
The online application process for UPPSC faculty has begun on November 24, 2020, and will end on December 24, 2020.
UPPSC has released vacancies in various departments against the advertisement number 2/2020.
Check UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP - 128 Posts
- Lecturer in Government Homeopathic Medical College of the State - 130 Posts
- UP Police Radio Service - 2 Posts
- Assistant Architect in the Public Works Department - 3 Posts
- Assistant Professors in different specialties (General Recruitment) - 61 Posts
- Research Officer - 4 Posts
UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP – Candidates who hold a good academic record (a minimum second division marks in relevant Bachelor's Degree) with a Master's degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree.
- Assistant Architect in the Public Works Department – Aspirants who hold a Bachelor Degree in Architecture awarded by University established by the Act Parliament or State Legislature or equivalent can apply for the post.
- UP Police Radio Service - Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering from any university established by law in India or equivalent Degree or Master's Degree in Physics/Applied Physics in wireless communication as a compulsory subject from any university established by law in India or equivalent Degree and Working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- Lecturer in Government Homeopathic Medical College of the State - Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy preferably in the concerned subject. The qualification shall be the one included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit –
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 26 years while the maximum age limit is 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General/OBC/EWS: 105/-
- SC/ST: 25/-
- PH (Divyang): 25/-
Here’s how to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form on or before December 24, 2020, at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Submission of online application starts: 24 November 2020
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 24 December 2020
- Last date for deposition of application fee in the bank: 21 December 2020