SBI PO Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India will soon close its online application window for the post of Probationary Officer. Interested candidates who are left to submit their complete application should submit now.
The online application process for SBI PO will be closed on December 4. Therefore, aspirants are advised to apply for 2000 Probationary Officer posts before the last date.
Know how to apply for SBI PO 2020:
1. Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in/careers
2. Click on the link which says SBI PO 2020 online application form
3. Submit your application form
4. Upload your relevant documents
5. Make application fee payment
6. Preview your application form
7. Download and take a printout for further purpose
SBI PO Exam Details:
State Bank of India will start its preliminary examination from December 31, 2020.
Eligibility Criteria Required for SBI PO:
Candidates should have completed their graduation from a recognised university.
Please note, ‘those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020.’
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years, calculates as on April 1, 2020.
Note: Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per govt norms.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online registration begins: November 14, 2020
- Last date for Online registration: December 4, 2020
- SBI PO online preliminary exam date: December 31, 2020, January 2, 4, 5, 2021
- Declaration of SBI PO prelims result: 3rd week of January 2021
Note: To know more details about SBI PO vacancy, candidates should visit the official website at sbi.co.in/careers.