Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) has released 6000 vacancies for the post of 56th batch (for ITI and Non-ITI candidates). Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website at ofb.gov.in and apply for the position before February 9, 2020.
10th pass aspirants can submit their application form in the prescribed format before the closing of the application window. The application process for positions has already begun on January 10, 2020.
The vacancies will be filled for 56th batch (for ITI and Non- ITI candidates) of trade apprentices in ordinance equipment factories have started.
Here’s how to apply for OFRC apprenticeship 2020
- Visit the official website of OFRC at ofb.gov.in
- Click on the link of recruitment to the post of 56th back of trade apprentices
- Register yourself
- Submit your details asked on the page
- Upload your documents
- Make fee payment
- Download your application form
- Take a printout for further purpose
OFRC Vacancy Details 2020:
Total posts: 6060
- ITI: 3808
- Non-ITI- 2252
Educational Qualification Required:
- For ITI: Candidate should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development
- For Non-ITI: The candidate must have passed the class 10th exam with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Important dates to remember:
- Online application process begins: January 10, 2020
- Last to apply online: February 9, 2020
- Application fee: Rs 100